At top business schools, the number of courses that include social benefit content rose at an average of 110% from 2003 to 2009.
– The Bridgespan Group, The MBA Drive for Social Value, 2009
What could the most effective nonprofits achieve if they were better funded? What could the world’s top MBA graduates accomplish at social enterprises, rather than on Wall Street?
We are thrilled to launch Inspire Impact, a pioneering incubator and fellowship program pairing top MBA students with high-performing not-for-profits and social ventures to help the organizations develop sustainable business strategies. We’ll be running it from our office in NYC this summer.
Our first cohort of fellows just launched on Monday, June 9th — stay tuned for updates throughout the summer!
Selected fellows hail from Ivy-league and international business schools. Fellows will spend 2-3 days per week working with a venture on-site and will attend workshops on topics including lean startup principles, impact measurement, cause marketing, board and volunteer engagement, and strategic networking.
We want you!
We’re always looking for sponsors and mentors. You can:
- Sponsor a workshop for our fellows and ventures in your area of expertise
- Gain visibility as a thought leader in philanthropy
- Help an MBA navigate a successful career that aligns with their values and passions
- Attend a networking event to hear about how our fellows are advancing causes you care about
- Participate in an employee or family volunteer day with one of our ventures
Interested in sponsoring, mentoring, or otherwise getting involved? Contact Nell at email@example.com.