At top business schools, the number of courses that include social benefit content rose at an average of 110% from 2003 to 2009.
– The Bridgespan Group, The MBA Drive for Social Value, 2009
Inspire Impact is a pioneering summer incubator and fellowship program pairing top MBA students with high-performing not-for-profits and social ventures to help the organizations develop sustainable business strategies. Fellows receive:
- 150 hours of expert training
- Hands-on experience working in the social impact space
- Individual career guidance
- Access to the Inspiring Capital network
- A chance to broaden their MBA network with a cohort of top-tier MBAs who want a career with purpose
What our 2014 fellows say…
“I have never felt more inspired to work my very best and hardest for an organization.”
“I couldn’t be more impressed with the intentional investment in us, along with high expectations for our involvement.”
“Overall fantastic quality programming.”
What could the most effective nonprofits achieve if they were better funded?
What could the world’s top MBA graduates accomplish at social enterprises, rather than on Wall Street?